Saturday, April 13, 2013

Harmony has two teeth!!!

Sometimes Harmony is my little ADD baby and likes to get distracted when she eats. I've learned if I touch her mouth to change the direction of her head I can get her back to nursing. On April 3rd I felt her first tooth as I did that. I just happened upon it. She didn't have any symptoms of a tooth growing in. She was her happy, cheerful little self. It was so cute to see her little tooth popping through! She did have the rosy cheeks and nose which I remember somewhere on the Internet said was a symptom of teething. 
 10 days later on April 13th I found tooth #2!!
 I loved her little smile in this one. She's one smiley girl!
I think Charity is close behind. She's been having sporadic rosy cheeks and nose as well. My girls are growing up. It is so cute to watch. I'm in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment