Thursday, November 29, 2012

First Solo outing!

I needed to head into choir to pick up my tickets for some MOTAB events coming up. I thought it would be fun to bring the girls to show off. It would make my first trip out all on my lonesome with the little ladies. I'm not going to lie. I was a little unsure about it. I went to dinner at the Blue Lemon with my friend AnneMarie beforehand as per usual. Dinner was great. The girls slept the whole time except Harmony got overheated in her seat for a minute. She settled right down and laid back down.
I grabbed my tickets and then waited to say "hi" to some choir friends. It was so fun to see everyone and show off my sweet babies. I loved them being there with me. I told them in just 25 short years they could be there too! :) I would absolutely love that. Of course I'll be done by then but I would still love it. I LOVE the choir and am so glad it's a part of my life. It was fun to see my two worlds meet.
I didn't stay for the practice. I brought the girls home just in time to eat. They were so good. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment