Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Visit coming to an end

My parents visit is coming to an end. While my dad came into town for a long weekend my mom has been here for 10 weeks. They'll be missed. Why can they not live closer??? It's hard to live so far away from my family.
While my dad was in town we spent most of the time at home snuggling babies.
Charity and I
 Chuck and Harmony. I thought it was so cute how she just kept staring at him. Melt my heart!
 My mom feeding Harmony
 Harmony. She's NOT too big of a fan of the bouncy seat.
 Mom snuggling Charity. So cute!
 Sometimes you have to improvise. haha
 Dad and Chuck
 Mom snuggling babies for the last time!
Chuck and I have such great families. We feel so truly blessed. Chuck and I would NOT have been able to get through the first ten weeks without my mom. Thank you, mom, for everything! I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment