Friday, November 8, 2013

Temple night

Thanks to grandma and grandpa Syme, Chuck and I were able to do a session in the temple. Not any temple. The Provo temple. I worked there for three years. It was my temple for the last of my single years. It may not be that pretty on the outside but I love it. I don't think I'd been back to that temple since Chuck and I got married almost six years ago. It was so weird to be back. It didn't feel as familiar as it used to especially since they'd done a lot of work on the inside. It's beautiful and I LOVED being back there. I was a temple worker for a total of six years (also working in Jordan River and Oquirrh Mountain) after getting married. Once I got into the choir I had to stop. I loved being a temple worker so much and it brought back so many happy memories! Going on November 2nd was also a cool experience. My uncle Tim passed away a little over a year ago. That day in Arizona my Uncle Pat did his work for him. Some of my family members made a point to go to different temples that day to be a part of it. I love my family and I love that the temple ordinances allow us to be together forever! It was also the first time since they'd changed the endowment. I LOVED it. What an amazing night!





No comments:

Post a Comment