Saturday, October 19, 2013

Date night


Chuck and I went out on a DATE!!! It was pretty amazing. Our nights are pretty chill since the girls go to bed at 6:45/7:00 every night. All we need is a warm body home to make sure nothing happens while we're gone. There's a girl in our neighborhood who is 13 who will now be our pretty regular babysitter. I'm giving her voice lessons in exchange for babysitting hours. We're doing a TRADE and it's perfect for all of us. Chuck and I went to dinner, grabbed some frozen yogurt and hung out at the bookstore. The girls slept the entire time and our neighbor kept herself busy knitting socks and watching detective shows. She's adorable and I watched her walk home at the end of the night. I CANNOT imagine a more perfect setup! LOVIN it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment